Sunday, April 22, 2007

Accepted Papers for CALCO 2007

The list of accepted papers for CALCO 2007 is now available here. There are a few papers in that list of potential interest to concurrency theorists.

Meanwhile, the by now fairly typical discussion on the role of FOCS/STOC in TCS is raging on the complexity weblog. You will probably enjoy reading it. As usual, I find the idea that STOC and FOCS represent all theoretical computer science difficult to defend. Mind you, FOCS and STOC are great conferences, but many areas of TCS are not represented in recent editions of those conferences.

When did volume B research stopped being represented at those conferences? When I have a little time on my hands, I might try to investigate this question. I'd appreciate hearing the opinion of whoever is out there.

No comments: